Monday, October 12, 2015

Start Each Day with a Grateful Heart.




I've started a Gratitude Journal and it has been one of the greatest things I've ever done for myself. I think that everyone in the world should have one! We all have something to be grateful for, no matter what our circumstance is. Through keeping a gratitude journal, I have been able to see my life differently. Things that once kept me from being happy, are now bringing me happiness.

Here's how it works:
+Write down something that is frustrating or negative in your life.
Example: A messy home.
+Follow that something with a positive that comes from that negative.
Example: A safe place to live and call your own.

If you have found yourself in a rut in life, like so many of us do. I would challenge you to keep a gratitude journal. It will change your perspective and make you appreciate the simplest of things.

I also like to add a Motto of the Day to my gratitude entry. I find a quote or write down a word that I need for that day.

I know a lot of us are busy and free time is a luxury for most. However, this is something that does not require much time. I can write a quick entry in a matter of 3 minutes. And those 3 minutes make all the difference in the next 24 hours.


Start each day with a grateful heart, it will make all the difference in your day.


x Katie Anne


No comments:

Post a Comment